Box Critters Wiki:Bureaucrats
|Box Critters Wiki |
Bureaucrats are administrators with the technical ability to perform the following:
- Block a username, hiding it from the public
- Bypass automatic blocks of Tor exit nodes
- Limit actions that can be performed for some groups for a limited time
- Override the spoofing checks
- Override the username blacklist
- Rename users
- Add the administrator, bot, bureaucrat and janitor user groups.
- Remove the administrator, bot, interface administrator and janitor user groups.
While bureaucrats are largely similar to administrators in general article editing, their opinions are almost always considered in important policy decisions that affect the whole site, as well as determining consensus in difficult cases. Other than that, the role of a bureaucrat is similar to the role of the administrator.