- Original spritesheets use their own version number.
The original spritesheet used when the Viking Helmet was the only item in the game
Version 2. Client version 10. Initial items added
Version 3. Client version 11.
Version 5 and 6. Client version 13.
Version 7. Client version 14.
Version 11. Client version 20-party
- Beginning with client version 22, spritesheet version numbers are unified against the client versions. Missing versions indicate no changes were made to the spritesheet.
- Beginning with client version 72, multiple images are used for the sheets due to the large number of items. The caption of the first image denotes the version number. Missing versions indicate no changes were made to the spritesheet.
- Beginning with client version 90, items versioning is split from the client.
- In items version 87, many unreleased items were moved to a separate spritesheet in order to reduce file sizes and loading times.
Items version kit added back all the unreleased items to the main spritesheet. Spritesheet #1 has persisted for versions 87, 88, kit and ride, changing only the second spritesheet, which was added with version kit.
Versions 87-orange, 88-orange, kit and ride, spritesheet #1
Version kit spritesheet #2
Version ride spritesheet #2
Version ghost spritesheet #2
Version rocket spritesheet #2
The spritesheet for the explosion effect
The sprites used for Critterball
The original sprites for the Hamster, used from the very first client version
Version 4. Client version 6.
Version 5 and 6. Client version 10.
Version 7. Client version 11.
Initial version. Client version 2
The first version. Added in Client version 15.